Saturday, September 23, 2023

8 23 23 who?

 Rainy day at the nest we had a visitor everybody believed it's not Bella because there's dark feathers on the ends in between the feathers on the white tail so we had a visitor she was a party one stayed for awhile



I went back and snipped some more pictures that's why we can sort of see the difference in this Eagle if you also noticed the talons of this Eagle isn't as rough as Belle's Bells talents have been through hell! She has scars on them! You see the dark around the end of the Tails of the feathers
714 p.m. return for a brief visit I do believe this is Bella she may have just dark on her tail feathers! I really can't say we don't band so there's no way to know
 















No comments:

10/10 fish delivery Gap brings fish in Bella lands he takes off with fish but he does circling us and come back and leaves the fish little tease

Mr Eagle Scout less than us with a fish you can hear them having conversation before he lands she immediately follows him to the nest before...