Friday, June 02, 2023

6/2/23. 2 fish

 


Good morning Eagle Budlets I hope everybody has a fantastic day I'm sure our Eagles are! Jefferson Airplane is getting more humorous it with each day I love it the way it goes around and stops in the nest what is he stomping bugs LOL



Wingersizing while waiting for our meal




n

207 still no food delivered been pretty quiet not calling out or anything whining like a baby lol!
Okay could be naughty! Are you happy to see me?? Or is that just a fish in your talons lol! Okay we're all adults here now right








1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you very much for viewing the blog!

9/29 Bella and Scout

1128 am Scout lands in the nest. Scout notices the piece of fish in the nest lol. Love how he eyes the fish up then just as he is about to t...