Monday, June 12, 2023

6 12 23 3 🐟Milestone to tall post

 


 Good morning Eagle budlet's

Wingersizing
Small 🐟
Another fish 🐟 bigger one
Wow another Milestone today she made it to the big ladders dump or pull as you want to call it! Loving the wind I believe she is I went down to the nest today at Clearwater where they postpone the fireworks because of the juveniles still in the nest they got some big ones I bet you're female she is so huge I did take some pictures if they turned out I'll post them but you don't think they turned out I took so with my cameras with her crappy and I did take my 24 Zoom down
Greens





1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

If you decide to comment please be respectful! Any advertisements will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog!

9/29 Bella and Scout

1128 am Scout lands in the nest. Scout notices the piece of fish in the nest lol. Love how he eyes the fish up then just as he is about to t...