Tuesday, May 09, 2023

5 8 23. 2 fishies 1 duckling

 

Nice 🐟

 


Wingersizing



I double time this all the videos that are above of him Winger size and I think there is six of them or five and I put them all together the regular speed was too many MBs for the stupid blog is 120 and B's but it's really weird what I double time did it brought it down to 68 don't understand that but I put I'm going to post it here I laughed my butt off it's funny



 

Nice 🐟

🐥 duckling

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be courteous if you make a comment! Any advertisements will be deleted!

9/29 Bella and Scout

1128 am Scout lands in the nest. Scout notices the piece of fish in the nest lol. Love how he eyes the fish up then just as he is about to t...