Thursday, May 25, 2023

5 25 23. 1 fish 1duckling?

 



Good morning from the eagle family our little one must have been hungry decided to wake up at 3:00 something do some Winger sizing and eat a short snack LOL


Fishie

Mom in with a branc


Blogger did a photo upload change on me and video upload when I do photo upload now they don't upload them in order I guess I'm going to have to maybe order one upload one at a time which is a pain in the back but blogger change the way it used to be my pictures are all going on backwards now they upload backwards no matter if I try to upload them one way in the opposite way!
Another food source looks like a duckling something small

Wingersizing

 Shhh 


1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to come! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you very much!

9/29 Bella and Scout

1128 am Scout lands in the nest. Scout notices the piece of fish in the nest lol. Love how he eyes the fish up then just as he is about to t...