I was wondering, Paula. I thought Lib had left, but it is hard to tell. I kept hitting refresh, but it did not help.
SPLITand osprey is still at Cape Coral nest, has been doing some nestorations. off to post pictures...
I am thinking these birds are going to spend the entire morning in the nest !
Split, new thread, and 2 eagles at the nest!
Paula sure looked like HP to me. Got the pic. I'll wait and see the one put in the album.
Is this picture suppose to have a caption "Well now can you till who is who?"
Very close to the cam now!
NEW THREAD......!!
Are those eyes just beautiful!!!!!
Post a Comment
1128 am Scout lands in the nest. Scout notices the piece of fish in the nest lol. Love how he eyes the fish up then just as he is about to t...
210 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 210 of 210I was wondering, Paula. I thought Lib had left, but it is hard to tell. I kept hitting refresh, but it did not help.
SPLIT
and osprey is still at Cape Coral nest, has been doing some nestorations.
off to post pictures...
I am thinking these birds are going to spend the entire morning in the nest !
Split, new thread, and 2 eagles at the nest!
Paula sure looked like HP to me. Got the pic. I'll wait and see the one put in the album.
Is this picture suppose to have a caption "Well now can you till who is who?"
Very close to the cam now!
NEW THREAD......!!
Are those eyes just beautiful!!!!!
Post a Comment