Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday September 27

Fresh thread.

203 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 203 of 203
Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

There is an eaglet at NU but I can't bring up the live feed, just the still pics.

Eagle is gorgeous at BW.

Tai sleeping in the den.

Buta Buta hiding somewhere in the hug of Lun Lun.

wvgal_dana said...

Good Morning Bloggers and Lurkers

I sent around 2 things in mail
(1) About Tai's tail when baby a pic
(2) When panda cub baby will wean

Mits the first will probably just refresh your memory.. hee hee

Thank you Suzanne for camera information and yes I see the new about memory card ty.

Hi Doreen is Lou any better? You must tell Chrissy I'm still got her on a computer breakdown prayer list.

wvgal_dana said...

NEW THREAD IS UP

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 203 of 203   Newer› Newest»

10/10 fish delivery Gap brings fish in Bella lands he takes off with fish but he does circling us and come back and leaves the fish little tease

Mr Eagle Scout less than us with a fish you can hear them having conversation before he lands she immediately follows him to the nest before...