Wednesday, October 23, 2019


10-23 704am A NO SHOW BUT Morning chatter between the royal couple! Do you think it was tell each  other what there schedule is for the day? I love the fog at the nest  so cool looking 


 

Red showed up just briefly this am  Not quite a min in the nest this time  May have come back but I missed SO small compared to our royal couple 


Return later this day to see if they showed up for a evening visit  Should be coming to the nest more often with season just around the corner

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

I waited yesterday and they didn't show in the evening, so I am publishing this now! Maybe they will show up now! LOL!

5/16/24 am Scout /PM also

 8:09 am Scout arrives to LOP. 8:11 am Jumps down to nest. Poking around. 8:15 am 5 up on LOP. 8:22 am Leaves from LOP I just found out my o...